Note: The export feature will only export the appointments that are loaded on the page. If no appointments are listed, the export button will be disabled (grayed out).
Export Appointment List:
- Click the ‘My Appointments’ tab
- Select a date range and click ‘Apply’
- Click the 'Export' button on the top right side of the screen
- Once the list has been downloaded, a green notification will display stating, "Successfully exported ## of appointments"
- Click on your downloaded file to view the exported list