Depending on the IT directive of your business or if you are simply looking to reduce the number of user accounts/passwords your employees need to keep track of, you may be looking for a single-sign-on (SSO) login solution for your Appointment scheduling system. The AppointmentPlus system can easily support any login method for you and your users.
First, let’s go over a couple of reasons you may want to use SSO:
- You want to reduce the number of user accounts and passwords your employees need to conduct their roles.
- Your business leverages a centralized profile management tool through which you log in to all your other business applications.
- You need a way to transition your user community seamlessly from one application (often an intranet site, a portal, or even a control panel such as an Okta Home Page/Dashboard) to our application.
- You want to adhere to an industry-standard practice for user management or conform to a security requirement that may be needed in your type of business/industry.
If you agree with any of these reasons, our Professional Services team would like to talk and consult with you on the best solution for your business and your employees. SSO isn’t a one-size-fits all solution, as the use case and requirements are unique from client to client. Here is an overview of the full-service solution our team can implement for you:
- Consulting to determine which method would best fit the needs
- Gathering formal requirements from you and your tech leadership
- Implementation and/or hosting of the solution
- Training services to get your team up and running quickly
- Assistance in account configuration for testing and full deployment
Depending on your business needs, you can either plug-in directly into our standard SAML 2.0 integration (recommended) or go with a custom-tailored integration.
To get started with a discussion of your needs, please reach out to our Client Success Manager team at 480-483-1199 x 1506 and we’ll assemble the right group of experts to support your needs!