- PRICING TIER: All
- APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
The system automatically sends out Appointment reminder e-mails to Customers prior to their Appointment day/time.
Beginning the the evening of August 16th, 2018, Appointment reminder emails will now be sent based on the start time for the Appointment, rather than the day of the Appointment.
General Appointment Reminder Emails
The Settings > Notifications section of the application provides administrators the opportunity to configure Appointment notifications to Customers or Staff Members. Within the list of Customer notifications, the Appointment Reminder Email template can be configured for your business needs. One of the options will set how early the reminder email will be sent to Customers. This is the "Days before appointment to send" setting within this email template.
With this change, the approximate time the email will send can be determined be multiplying the value of "Days before appointment to send" by 24 hours. The resulting number of hours will tell you how long before the Appointment start time the reminder will be sent.
- If "Days before appointment to send" is set to 1, the reminder will send approximately 24 hours before the Appointment start time.
- If "Days before appointment to send" is set to "3", the reminder will send approximately 72 hours before the Appointment start time.
Note: - If you use the "Continue to send reminder e-mail every day prior to appointment" option, emails will still send every 24 hours up to the Appointment start time.
Same Day Reminder Emails
From the Notifications page, you may choose to send reminder emails on the same day of the Appointment. With this setting, the email will send 3 hours before the Appointment start time.
- If the Appointment start time is 11:00 a.m., the reminder would send that day at 8:00 a.m.
- If the Appointment start time is 4:00 p.m., the reminder would send at 1:00 p.m.