New credit card reader integration
Our new Payscape integration offers fully encrypted data transfer for secure credit card transactions.
Process transactions and instantly store customer credit card information in your AppointmentPlus account. You can swipe credit cards at events, your office, anywhere you wish. You can also add credit card information directly to a customer’s profile for processing later.
How it works
- Connect the card swipe reader to your computer’s USB port.
- Open the POS transaction page in your AppointmentPlus account.
- Swipe the card to enter payment information.
- Finalize the transaction.
New HTML email options
Our new easy-to-use WYSIWYG editor lets you create custom, branded HTML email notifications for customers and staff. You can format email text, add links, and insert custom images such as icons and logos. And now you can automatically include a customer’s first and/or last name in your email salutation.
To get started
- Select the Settings tab.
- Click the Notifications link.
- Select the name of any email notification.
- Customize your email using the WYSIWYG editor.
New WYSIWYG editor tools
New Settings Menu for Customer Notifications
The new Customer Notifications Settings menu gives account administrators quick access to the options for Appointment Action and Waiting List Action links. Now from a single menu, you can enable or disable Action Links, add Return URLs, and customize the text that appears above the links. Plus, there's an extra option to allow use of a Customer’s first and/or last name in the salutation of Customer Notifications.
To Get Started
- Click the Settings tab.
- Select the Notifications link.
- Adjust your Customer Notification Settings.
- Click the Update button.