- Is my data secure?
- How long are the free trials with the e-mail marketing companies(iContact & Constant Contact, MailChimp)?
- Who do I call if I have a problme with one of the e-mail marketing newsletters?
- Can I set up multiple accounts with one e-mail marketing company and link them to my Appointment-Plus account?
- I use another e-mail marketing service. Can I integrate with them as well?
- How do I find my MailChimp API key?
- How do I set up an e-mail list in MailChimp?
A - Yes. The data transfers from DaySmart Appointments to of the email marketing system via a standard web services format called JSON. All data transferred through web services is encrypted using the latest SSL protocols.
Q - How long are the free trials with the e-mail marketing copanies (iContact & Constant Contact)?
A - The following trial periods are as follows:
iContact (icontact.com) - 30 days
Constant Contact (constantcontact.com) - FREE 60-Day Trial
Mail Chimp (mailchimp.com) - Free (see guidelines)
VerticalResponse (verticalresponse.com) - 100 e-mail credits
Q - Who do I call if I have a problem with one of the email marketing newsletters?
A - For any issue relating to the email marketing newsletters, you would contact the email marketing provider you have signed up with. DaySmart Appointments created an integration with these companies; however, they will continue to support their product.
Q - Can I set up multiple accounts with one email marketing company and link them to my DaySmart Appointments account?
A - No. You may only set up one email account at this time. A future release may include the ability to set up multiple accounts.
Q - I use another email marketing service. Can I integrate with them as well?
A - Not at this time. We have tried to add a variety of email marketing companies to fullfil all of our customers needs.
Q - How do I find my MailChimp API key?
A - Follow these steps:
1. Within your MailChimp account, select the drop down at the top right corner that includes your account name.
2. Select the Account option from the drop down.
3. Click on Extras and then select the API Keys option.
4. You will be directed to a paged labeled "API Keys." From there, if you have an API Key listed and it's enabled, copy and paste it into the DaySmart Appointments form to log in.
5. If you do not have an API Key listed, click on the create a key button to generate one.
Q - How do I set up an email list in MailChimp?
A - Within your MailChimp account, click on the "Lists" button located in the top navigation bar. From the "Lists" page, select "create list" or "create your first list" to create your email list.
Article is closed for comments.