- LAST UPDATE: 9/9/2015
- PRICING TIER: All
- APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
Printing individual appointments
You can print individual appointments by clicking on the Print () icon at the top of the Appointment Detail Page of each appointment. Clicking this icon will open a pop-up window with a printable version of the appointments details.
Printing a list of appointments
Use the Appointment Report to create a list of details for multiple appointments. Select the "HTML" view option to get a printable version of the report.
GO TO: Reports tab > Appointment Report
- Use the "Filter" section select a date range, and exclude specific Locations, Staff Members, & Services.
- Select the Appointment and Customer information you want to see from the "Include In Report" section.
- Select HTML in View Options.
- Click the Run Report button.
TIP: To save your report for future use, enter a name for your report, then click the "Save and Run Report" button. When you return to the Appointment Report section, you can then select your report from the drop down list of saved reports.
Article is closed for comments.