- LAST UPDATED: 2/20/2018
- PRICING TIER: All
- APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
A passwords ability to resist speculation and brute-force attacks determines its strength. Strong passwords are used to reduce the risk of a security breach, however, they do not substitute as the only method for adequate security controls. Your organization may choose to employ other safeguards to minimize potential security risks.
Strong passwords for Customers and Staff Members will require the following:
- At least 8 characters, but no more than 20 characters
- At least 1 upper case letter & 1 lower case letter
- At least 1 number
- Cannot contain your name
- Cannot be the same as your login or contain your login
- Cannot be a reversal of the letters in your login
- Must be a unique password each time you reset it
- Passwords cannot be used more than once
Enabling strong password will also require your “login” to include at least 4 characters of letters, numbers, symbols, or periods.