HVF = High Volume Fee
High volume fees are billed based on data usage and appointment volume for small team pricing plans (Bronze, Silver, Gold pricing plans). If appointment or data volume exceeds the allotted amount included with your small team price plan, you will be charged a high volume fee for that month.
NOTE: High volume fees do not include Cancelled appointments and events. Cancelled appointments and events will be removed from the appointment grid, but can still be found in each customers appointment history, and in the appointments report. This only applies to appointments and events cancelled by clicking on the Cancel button, or cancelled through the customers view.
How are high volume fees calculated?
High volume fees are calculated starting on the first day of each month, and ending on the last day of each month. Your base fee covers a specific number of non-cancelled appointments and events each month. If any account location has more than the allotted number of appointments and events scheduled in a monthly period, you will be billed $20.00 for each additional block of 500.
Appointments are counted based on the day they are scheduled for, not by what date they were scheduled by a staff member or customer.
For example: If a user logs in on December 31st and schedules an appointment with a customer for January 1st, the appointment would be included in the January total of appointments for that location.
- Bronze: 500 appointments/month per location
- Silver: 500 appointments/month per location
- Gold: 500 appointments/month per location
NOTE: High volume fees are calculated separately for each location in your account. For Example: An account subscribing to the Bronze price tier with 2 locations could schedule up to 500 appointments or events in each location, without being billed a high volume fee.
Document & Picture Upload Plugins
Can I see how many appointments have been scheduled?
Complete the following steps to see a report of the number of appointments and events added to your account in a given month.
- Click on the “Reports” tab at the top of your account.
- From the Appointments Report, select the date range for a full month.
- Select all the appointment Status boxes except the "All Statuses" and "Cancelled" status boxes.
- Select the “Date” field from the “Include in Report” section.
- For Total By select the “Number of Appointments” option.
- Click the Run Report button.
- How are high volume fees calculated for recurring appointments?
Each occurrence in a recurring appointment will count as 1 appointment when calculating high volume fees. For example: a customer scheduled for a 3 day recurring appointment (Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday) would count as 3 appointments.
- How are high volume fees calculated for multi-day Events?
Each day in a Multi-Day Event will count as 1 appointment when customers register. For example: If 3 customers register for an event lasting 3 days (Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday), it would count as 9 appointments.
- Do high volume fees apply when subscribing to a Platinum price plan?
No, high volume fees are only charged when subscribing to the Bronze, Silver, or Gold plans.