- LAST UPDATE: 6/12/2018
PRICING TIER: All
APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
Maintenance Mode is an account option that lets you suspend or pause your account, while saving your account settings and data during months the software is not being utilized. This includes all account preferences, settings, customer records, past and future appointments. Should you choose to cancel your account and wish to reactivate it, we cannot guarantee your settings and data will be saved as this information is purged regularly from our servers.
Maintenance Mode is also a great way for seasonal organizations to avoid paying the regular bill during the off season. While your account status is set to Maintenance Mode, access to Site Administration will be temporarily disabled for all users. Maintenance Mode is free if your account is suspended for less than one year. After one year, your account will be charge a monthly fee for each location based on your price tier.
Maintenance Mode Rates
Accounts that are set to and remain in Maintenance Mode for less than one (1) year will receive this service at no extra charge. However, once your account has been in Maintenance Mode for 12 or more consecutive months, your account will be subject to monthly fees. Depending on your subscription tier, the rates are different:
Why use Maintenance Mode?
- Avoid regular monthly subscription fees when not using your account.
- Preserve your account and save your entire setup including system settings and data.
- Temporarily restrict access to Site Administration for all your users.
NOTE: Maintenance Mode will temporarily disable access to Site Administration for all users. Please use the Reports section to retrieve any necessary data prior to submitting your Maintenance Mode request.
How to request Maintenance Mode
- Submit a support ticket and indicate Billing/Account Status for the category.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been processed.
- When you are ready to come back, we will be available to help you in any way possible.
TIP: Please contact our billing department via the number on our website when you are ready to have your account reactivated.