- LAST UPDATE: 10/1/2015
PRICING TIER: All
APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
Maintenance Mode is a billing option that lets you save your account settings and data during months the software is not being utilized. This includes all account preferences, settings, customer records, past and future appointments. Should you choose to cancel your account and wish to reactivate it, we cannot guarantee your settings and data will be saved as this information is purged regularly from our servers.
Maintenance Mode is also a great way for seasonal organizations to avoid paying the regular bill amount during the off season. While your account status is set to Maintenance Mode, access to Site Administration will be temporarily disabled for all users and you will be charge a monthly fee for each location based on your price tier.
Maintenance Mode rates
Why use Maintenance Mode?
- Avoid regular monthly subscription fees when not using your account.
- Preserve your account and save your entire setup including system settings and data.
- Temporarily restrict access to Site Administration for all your users.
NOTE: Maintenance Mode will temporarily disable access to Site Administration for all users. Please use the Reports section to retrieve any necessary data prior to submitting your Maintenance Mode request.
How to request Maintenance Mode
- Submit a support ticket and indicate Billing/Account Status for the category.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been processed.
- When you are ready to come back, we will be available to help you in any way possible.
TIP: Please contact our billing department via the number on our website when you are ready to have your account reactivated.