- New Export Options for the Customer Report
The AppointmentPlus system has been updated with improvements for group-wide email marketing communication. In adherence to CAN-SPAM regulations, the previous method of emailing a group of customers has been replaced with options for connecting and exporting customer information to 3rd party email marketing/automation tools. Account administrators can designate an external provider by which they are going to distribute email marketing messages and AppointmentPlus will enable a user of the Customer report to export the customer data in a format appropriate for the selected external email system.
- Deprecated "e-mail" Customer Report Option
The Customer Report has been updated to replace the "Email" export format option with a formatted export file that can be imported easily into that of a 3rd party email marketing/automation tool. This change is being implemented in order to adhere to CAN-SPAM regulations and to improve email delivery rates for all AppointmentPlus system, appointment or event specific notifications.
- New Customer Search Option for the Appointment Report
The Appointment Report has been updated to enable an administrator to locate a customer via a search box rather than display a list of customers in a dropdown list. Once an account contains 10,000 customer records, a search box will be used for individual customer reporting. If a client wishes to report on all customers, they will be able to select that as an option on the report form.
- The administrative interface has been updated to ensure that users assigned to a location appear as available staff members with which appointments can be booked. This change was made to businesses that have multiple locations to account for a situation where the system would load staff members for an individual location but not all staff would accurately be listed.
The booking process has been updated to correctly reflect the order of selection items for services and staff members. If services are set to be selected first and the service offers an optional add-on, the customer will be prompted to choose an add-on option before moving on to select the staff member. If the staff member is selected before the service, the add-on option will display after the user has picked the primary service offering.
Printable receipts have been updated to correctly identify the amount applied to a transaction when a customer or administrator applies a coupon code or discount amount to the purchase price.
The Staff Member Summary Report has been updated to properly include all staff member profiles regardless of their active, inactive or deleted state. When running the report for either all locations or a specific location, staff member accounts that have been deleted will display correctly for the location to which the staff was assigned.
The GetOpenSlots method was updated to ensure that time slots already blocked by a reserve appointment are not included in the response to this request through our application programming interface (API) for external integrations.
The appointment search feature has been updated to ensure that users assigned the Call Center User access type can successfully retrieve appointment search results.
The appointment report has been updated to display staff members by first name, last name or screen name in order to account for staff member accounts that have information in only one of those fields. Staff members with only a screen name will now show that information on the report output.
Printable receipts have been updated to ensure that the full name of items purchased is included in the receipt line items and to match the display of purchase items as available in the customer's purchase history.
- The customer booking interface has been updated to accurately display the additional cost of add-on services to the user booking an appointment for themselves. In some situations, the add-on service option would display but additional cost amounts were not being reflected to the end user. The system has been corrected to account for this and ensure that the cost will display if the client account is configured to display service cost to the customer.
In some situations, the word "test" was appearing in the calendar invite item for customers or staff. The system has been updated to ensure that only terminology based on the notification type and configuration of terms in the client account are included in calendar invite items and notifications.
The GetCustomers method was updated to ensure that the response was processed and did not result in an error when the customer exists in the client account.
The preference for displaying a search box for customers has been updated to reflect that this field type will also display on the Appointment Report.