Defects Fixed (90 total)
- Package Expiration date showing for all package types
Although the package Expiration Date field would only apply to the “Number of Sessions” type, it would show for all package types when assigning a package to a customer. IMPORTANT: This change will remove the Expiration Date field when assigning “Dollar Amount” or “Number of Days” package types to customers. Expiration Date can only be used for “Number of Sessions” packages.
- Credit Card on file declined through POS
When attempting to pay for an appointment with an existing credit card in Site Administration, the card would be declined. This error would occur after clicking the Pay button and selecting the “Finalize with Care on File” button.
- Repeat Customer Reminder email not saving changes
Administrative users could not update the “Days after last appointment to send” option in the Repeat Customer Reminders email notification settings.
- Unable to Update Store Email Notifications
Updates to the body paragraphs and “Send From” options in store appointment notifications would not save correctly.
- Unable to change locations when running a saved report
When running a saved Appointment Report, users could not change the Location drop down in the Filter section. The new Location selected would not save after clicking the Save and Run Report button.
- Changes to Sub Location Notification applied to HQ notifications
For accounts with more than 1 location using Separate HQ Values, changes made to email notifications in a sub location would apply to the HQ Location.
- Selected child changes after appointment created
The selected child profile would change after finalizing an appointment in Site Administration
- Appointment Grid showing Staff Schedules instead of Room Schedules
If using Rooms Preference #2 to default to showing room schedules on the appointment grid, the appointment grid would show a week view of a staff member schedule.
- Open Slots report showing extra time slots
The Appointment Report would start at 12 AM when using the ‘Show Open Time Slots’ option. The report will now start with the first available time slot.
- Appointment Report duplicating fields
When including the Middle Name field in the Appointment Report, the field would be duplicated and distort the alignment of other details.
- Schedule Exceptions showing in random order
Accounts using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version would see existing Schedule Exceptions in a random order.
- Resellers unable to use the Staff Maintenance section
When attempting to edit user profiles in the Staff Maintenance section of the Reseller Control Panel, the changes to the profile information would not save properly.
- Unable to edit or open services
When using the Custom Access Types feature, users with the access type of Headquarters Administrator could not edit or open existing services.
- Internal Service Descriptions not showing
For accounts with more than 1 service, the Internal Description would not show on the Make Appointment page.
- Customer View Error "Please enter your login name"
When using the preference to require customers to login before making appointments, (Customer View Preference #3) customers would see the error message “Please Enter Your Login Name” even after they had logged in.
- Cancelled Messages No Appointment Info
When viewing all messages under the Message tab, Cancelled appointments would show as blank without Appointment Information.
- Customer View Appointment Activity not showing Status
The Appointment Activity section of the Customer View would list all appointments without the Appointment Status after clicking the “Print All” button.
- Open slot reports not displaying correctly
The Open Slots report results would start at 12 AM and only show half of the report data.
- Missing time slots in line item view
For accounts using “Line Style” and hiding the Staff Member drop down on the Customer View, the system would not list all the available time slots.
- Updated Knowledge base link
The knowledge base link in the Help section of Site Administration was updated to show direct users to the new site.
- Message tab Search error
When searching for "All", in the Messages tab of Site Administration the error "No messages match criteria" would appear above the search results.
- HTML tags showing in Customer Notes
HTML tags would show when viewing Customer Notes in a customer profile and after selecting a customer when creating appointments in Site Administration.
- Pet information not showing
When adding a new appointment in Site Administration, the pet information such as the name and breed would not show correctly.
- Unable to Move appointments
When attempting to move an existing appointment to a different schedule, only the original appointment time would show on the Time drop down menu.
- Customer View Waiting List Error
The error message "you must select a service to join the waiting list" would show when attempting to join the waiting list through the Customer View.
- Event Status Error
The error message "No students currently on List" would show when attempting to update the Status of a waiting list entry.
- Unable to register through the Customer View
The error message “Please enter your login information” would show after clicking the Create Account button at the end of the Customer View registration process.
- Appointments created using expired Packages
When adding appointments in Site Administration, users could schedule customers using expired packages.
- Cancellation notification not sent
The Cancellation email notification would not be sent after clicking the Cancel button at the top of the Appointment Grid. This error only applies to accounts using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version.
- Broken Customer View Hypertext Link
Hypertext links would not work correctly when added to the Customer Fields/Terms section of settings.
- Select All Days option unresponsive
For accounts using the setting to make days as On as opposed to Off, the “Select All Days” and “Deselect All Days” options would not adjust the calendars in the Days On section of a Staff Member profile.
- iCal attachment excluding paragraph details
Customer information, messages, and location information would not show in the iCal attachments sent from sub locations sharing email notifications with a Headquarters location.
- Cancellation Instructions in Appointment Activity
Cancellation Instructions added through the Pages/Text section of Site Administration would not show correctly on the Customer View. The text would only show on the left half of the Appointment Activity section.
- Location Information Error
The error message "Country ID must be a number" would show when updating the Zip Code field on the Location Information page in Site Administration.
- Date of Service missing from Printable POS Receipt
When viewing a printable receipt in Site Administration, the service date would show as blank.
- Merchant Warehouse Blank Screen in POS
When using the Merchant Warehouse gateway provider to process payments through the Point of Sale plugin, a blank screen would appear after processing the transaction.
- Missing Service Filters
Service Filters would not show when viewing services in Site Administration. The filters would not show for accounts with existing filters or accounts activating Service Filters for the first time.
- Unable to add children through the Customer View
Accounts using Customers Preference #8-a could not add new child profiles through the Customer view.
- Payments without "Email" field
Although adding an email address in the payment information section was mandatory, users could successfully process a payment when leaving the “email” field blank.
- POS Product Price field validation
The Product Price would change when processing transactions through the Point of Sale plugin, resulting in transactions without tax applied. The error would occur when processing transactions with products that were added with a Product Price over 7 digits long.
- POS Transaction Price field validation
When adding or editing transactions in Site Administration, users could enter invalid characters in the Price field and update the payment amount.
- Location Users deleting coupons
Administrative users with the access type of Location User had view only access to the POS tab; however, they could delete coupons.
- Recurring Appointments Error
The error message "The Following appointments have been deleted and cannot be restored" would show when updating recurring appointments.
- Customer View Child dropdown
When selecting a child profile from the drop down menu of the Customer View, a space would not show between the First and Last names of the children listed.
- Add-on Services not showing for Recurring Appointments
Add on service were not saved when creating a recurring appointments.
- Placement of Appointment Preference #36
When viewing Appointments Preferences in Site Administration, preference #36 would show twice.
- Appointment Window - Duration dropdown is not populating in initial upload
When creating appointments in Site Administration, the Duration drop down would not load values and users could not select the appointment duration.
- Blank Screen when updating preferences
A blank screen would show after clicking the Update button at the bottom of each list of preferences.
- Missing Time Clock options
After clicking the Clock In button and navigating to a different tab, the previous entry would not show and the Clock Out button would disappear.
- Recurring Appointment Maint showing wrong values
When viewing recurring appointments that occur “Every Other Mon, Wed, Fri”, they would be listed as “Every Second Mon, Wed, Fri” in the Recurring Appointments Maint section.
- POS Subtotal incorrect on edit transaction page
For transactions with a coupon applied, the system would change the subtotal field when applying the discount.
- Recurring Appointment Maint defaulting time to Midnight open
When an making changes to an existing recurring appointment, the Start time would change to Midnight -open.
- Unable to drag or extend a reserve time
When viewing Rooms on the Appointment Grid in Site Administration, users could not drag and drop, or extend the duration of reserve times.
- Company Notes/Reminders apostrophe
When adding a note with an apostrophe using the Notes/Reminders feature, the apostrophe would show as a forward slash.
- Store Details errors
Warnings would show when using display warnings in PHP.
- Clock in/out error
When adding time click entries for past dates, users could click the Add button without selecting a date.
- Payscape payments not processing
For accounts processing POS transactions through Payscape, after clicking the Submit button the system would return to the transaction page without processing or tokenizing the credit card.
- Unable to edit staff member schedule
When using the Location Staff Sharing feature, users could not add or update schedules within “Shared” locations.
- Customer Registration error
The error message "Please enter your login information" would show when creating a new account through the Customer View. Customer profiles were not created after clicking the “Create Account” button.
- Undelivered Store Change Notifications
When updating appointments in Site Administration, the Store Change Email Notification was not being sent.
- No Validations on Child Add/Edit (Customer View)
The message “Child had been added” would show when adding a new child profile through the Customer View and leaving all the registration fields blank.
- No Customer details for Event Waitlist
Customer details would not load automatically when adding a customer to the waiting list for an Event.
- Child images not showing
When creating appointments in Site Administration, images would not show after selecting children from the list.
- Appointment Report Location drop down empty
Administrative users logged in as Sales Reps could not select a location from the Select Location drop down menu.
- Invalid Sales Rep details
When making changes to an existing Sales Rep via the Lists tab in Site Administration, users would see invalid data after clicking the Edit button.
- Intermittent Marketplace plugin activation
When making changes to plugins in the Marketplace, users would see disabled plugins as enabled, although the plugins would not show in the Active Plugins section.
- Undelivered Gift Certificates
When purchasing a Gift Certificate through the Customer View and selecting the option to email a gift certificate to the sender, the Gift Certificate would not be sent.
- Creating appointments in unassigned room
For accounts using the Rooms feature with a single room added, Staff Members could schedule appointments in the room without being assigned to the room.
- Custom Access Types Rooms
When using the Custom Access Types feature, administrative users with a custom access type could not access the Rooms tab.
- Custom Access Types Quick Reserves
When using the Custom Access Types feature, administrative users with a custom access type could not access the Quick Reserve icon.
- Custom Access Types Recurring Reserve Maint
When using the Custom Access Types feature, administrative users with a custom access type could not access the Recurring Reserve Maint link.
- Custom Access Types losing access type
When using the Custom Access Types feature, administrative users with a custom access type could not update their profile without losing their access type.
- Custom Access Types cannot see appointment-details
When using the Custom Access Types feature, administrative users with a custom access type could not access Appointment Details.
- “Days On” Calendars not pre-selected
When using the option to select “Days On” as opposed to “Days Off”, the days on the calendar would not be pre-checked when creating a new Staff Member in Site Administration.
- “Print All” does not show appointments
Appointments would not show after clicking the Print All button on the Customer View.
- Wrong Billing Information Error Message
For accounts using the optional Company field, the error message "Please enter the last name on the credit card" would show after clicking the "Continue to Secure Credit Card Entry Page" button. The error would occur if the Company field was left blank.
- Time zone not showing in notifications
The additional time zone text added using Emails Preference #19 would not show in Confirmation or Reminder emails sent to Customers.
- Client Maintenance Page Blank
When making changes to a Customer profile in Site Administration, a blank screen would show after clicking the Update button.
- Make Appointment window loading all customers
When creating a new appointment using the Multiple Appointment Window feature, the system would load all Customer profiles in the Select Customer drop down menu.
- Payment screen showing wrong balance
After clicking the “Pay” button on an appointment, the payment screen would show the wrong balance.
- Visible Code when creating time slots
For accounts using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version, a string of programming code would show when creating midnight open time slots.
- Max Appointments not allowing the number zero
For accounts using the Multiple Appointment Per Time Slot version, the error message "Max appointments should be numeric and greater than zero" would show when attempting to create a time slot that includes a zero.
- Cannot assign packages to customers
Administrative users would see a success message when assigning packages to customers would not be able to view the package when creating appointments.
- "Number of sessions" value will not save
When creating or updating packages in Site Administration, values added to the “Number of Sessions” field would not save properly.
- New accounts missing field data
When creating a new account, the Payment Types, Appointment Status Types, and Staff Member Types field were missing from the Lists tab.
- Gift Certificate-Blank Screen
A blank screen would show after clicking Gift Certificates in Site Administration.
- Cannot Book Events in admin
The error message “No services are available within the time range selected” would show when attempting to schedule a customer for an Event in Site Administration.
- Customer View processing error
The error message "Please enter the billing country" would show when attempting to purchase a Gift Certificate through the Customer View.
- Location Look-Up error
When using the Location Look-Up feature (locations preference #2), the search results would not show in a popup window on the Customer View.
- Make Appointment window missing Packages drop down
When changing the duration of an appointment in the Make Appointment page in Site Administration, the packages drop down would disappear.