- For a limited number of accounts, add-on services would show for appointments that were not selected when scheduling. Although the add-on service did not exist in any account location, it would randomly appear as associated with appointments.
- Subtotals were not showing in sales reports results, POS transactions, and the customer Purchase History section. When viewing sales reports (custom), the subtotals in the header of the report would show $0.
- Administrative users attempting to create recurring appointments would sometimes see the error messaged: “Staff Not Available.”
- When searching for existing for existing Gift Certificates in Site Administration (Gift Certificates tab), the search results would not show the “Sender” of purchased Gift Certificates.
- For a limited number of clients, random services would be included in sales transactions. This error would result in the transaction include the wrong amount.
- Duplicate values were showing when making changes to the Repeat Customer Reminder E-mail. After updating the email, the “Keep Sending Every” drop down would not show correctly.
- The error message: “Must enter valid e-mail address” would show when attempting to add multiple email addresses to the “Send To” section of Staff Member notifications. The error would occur when separating multiple email addresses with a comma.
- When creating an Appointment Report and selecting “Payment Type” from the “Include in Report” section, the Payment Type would be set to "Select Field" after saving the report.
- After adding a new Room, the Room Name and Screen Name would show a “/” whenever an apostrophe was used.
- When viewing the Make Appointment page in Site Administration, the customer name would show a “/” instead of an apostrophe. The backslash would appear in the Appointment Statistics section of the Make Appointment page after selecting a customer.
- If using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version, administrative users could add time slots without any spots available. These time slots would show as “0/0” when viewing the Appointment Grid.
- After selecting a Pet when adding appointments in Site Administration, the cursor would continue to show as a spinner instead of an arrow.
- Administrative users could create new Appointment Status Types consisting of only blank spaces.
- Administrative users could create new Rooms consisting of only blank spaces.
- In the Help Text section of the Make Appointment page, a “/”would appear in the place of an apostrophe.