- Google Calendar Sync - Update
A new version of the Google Calendar Sync plugin is available in the AppointmentPlus Marketplace. If you already use the Google Calendar Sync plugin, the new version will automatically be enabled for you, however, a Headquarters or Location Administrator will need to activate the plugin for each user profile in your account.
- New Payment Gateway – Payscape
Payscape has become the latest merchant gateway to integrate with the AppointmentPlus system. Clients can now use their Payscape payment gateway to run point of sale transactions and accept payments for appointments, packages, and gift certificates.
Ticket System Update
Users with the access type “Location Administrator” can now:
- Create, Update, & Closed support tickets
- Subscribe, Comment, & Vote on knowledge base articles
- Suggest Ideas for new features (Feature Requests)
- When using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version and “Calendar Style” Customer View, time slots would show full and unavailable. This issue was preventing customers from scheduling because they could not see available times to select.
For a small number of accounts, the 6 from the 60 minutes option was missing from the “Appointments Start Time” setting (Appointments Preference #1) This has been corrected to add the missing digit in the drop down menu. (Fixed 3/13/2014)
The recurring appointment section shown when creating new recurring appointments was not defaulting to the correct month. The End Date drop down menu would default to January, but it should have shown the current month as the default.