PRICING TIER: All
APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
We have made significant changes to the Google Calendar Sync plugin to make it even easier to sync your appointments. Below you can see what has changed and what new functionality has been added.
- Can now be used by AppointmentPlus users of all access types.
- Sync settings are accessed by connecting to Google through each AppointmentPlus user profile.
- Google account information (login/password) will not be stored in your AppointmentPlus account.
- Enable & Disable plugin account through the Marketplace, or the Staff Members tab.
- Appointments and Reserve Times synced to Google Calendar will be labeled: (AP)
Already using Google Calendar Sync?
The new version of the plugin will be enabled for any accounts that are already using it, however, an account administrator will need to activate the plugin for any users, before they can sync their appointments again. If you or your staff already use the plugin, we recommend you notify your staff of the update, and provide them with the link the our knowledge base article:
Activate the plugin for your users
NOTE: Only applies to users with the “Headquarters or Location Administrator” access type.
- Click the “Settings” tab at the top of the plugin
- Select your Staff Members from the drop down menu
- Click the “Update Settings” button
NOTE: You can also enable/disable plugin access by clicking the "Staff Members" tab.
Sign In and Connect to Google
- Login to AppointmentPlus as a user the plugin has been activated for
- Click on the “Staff Members” tab
- Select your Profile
- Click the “Google Calendar Sync” option
- Click the “Connect to Google” button
- Sign in with your Google account