We have been working hard to correct as many issues as possible. Below you can find all the issues we have addressed in this release.
UPDATE - As of 3/6/2014 we have also corrected the following issues:
- If the customer view was set to Line style, some schedules would unavailable time slots. Customers could click on the time slots, but would get an error message stating the time slot is not available.
- For clients using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version, when attempting to schedule a recurring appointment, the appointments would not finalize. Users would only see a white screen without error and the appointments are not created.
Appointment Grid Paging
- When using the Day view and showing staff member schedules above the appointment grid, the appointment grid paging bar would detach from the page header.
- Schedules did not show correctly after selecting a specific staff member from the top left drop down list in Site Administration, and then selecting “All” from the paging bar above the appointment grid.
- Some clients were seeing an error message above the appointment grid when using the pagination feature. Error: No staff member selected or no staff members are available.
- When using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version and Location preference #7 to share staff members, appointment durations would span through reserve times and show users the error: “appointment duration is spanning through reserved time.”
- When using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version and attempting to update an existing event, the user would get an error that states: “Appointment duration is spanning through reserved time.”
- When using the Appointments preference to add default text to the Special Instructions box, users could add blank spaces as valid data when adding or editing appointments.
- The appointment grid would not load properly for expired trial accounts that subscribed until logging in again.
- Users with the access type of “View Appointments Only User” were able to access the Events tab and edit events.
- When creating a new appointment in Site Administration for a customer with several packages, the duration field would not update after selecting a customer and service.
- When using the “Service Processing Times” feature, updates made to the appointment duration would not be saved.
- Accounts with Custom Access Types enabled could not see the “Staff Member Type” drop down to the left of the appointment grid.
- Under the “Messages” tab, users could not view appointment details if the message was set to the "cancelled" status.
- For some clients with custom customer note fields, the notes were not auto populating when creating new appointments.
- When creating a new appointment in Site Administration, the duration fields would sometimes not update correctly after selecting a service.
- When updating appointments in site administration, if the service was changed resulting in a change in appointment duration, it would not show correctly on the appointment grid until the appointment was updated again.
- The feature used to reset the customers id after scheduling on the customer view was not working when scheduling events.
- For some accounts with multiple locations, Service preference #1 would not hide the service drop down on the customer view.
- On the Customer View an extra day would show as open on the calendar when Customer View preference #1 is set to Line style.
- After selecting a date on the Customer View, the following day would show when using Line style customer view.
- A small number of accounts had a missing logo corrected on their Customer View.
- The Paid Via field was not showing in the Appointment Detail window when making an appointment as a customer.
- After choosing the No Preference option from the select Staff Member drop down on the Customer View, some of the available time slots would not show.
- The error message “please select staff member” would show when adding a new note to “All Staff” when using the Notes and Reminders section in Site Administration.
- The appointment cancellation email notifications sent to customers and staff members were including iCal attachments.
- When editing the fields to include in the Store "Appointment Notification Email", some fields would not stay unchecked after updating the email.
- For some accounts, edits made to email notifications in one location would make the same changes to the emails of the headquarters location.
- If an appointment was created with the start time of midnight, no start time would show in the Store Appointment Notification sent to admin users.
Locations & Settings
- When adding a new location not sharing headquarters values, some accounts would receive a fatal error keeping the location from being added properly.
- When headquarters administrators try to update a location from the Lists tab, an error would show stating: “deleting location.”
- Some accounts could not view the “Archived Billing History” section after clicking the Settings tab.
- If a control panel was used to create an account, the Customer View Preview link would not appear until the day after the account was created.
- Changes made to appointments preferences #34 and #36 were not saving properly after being updated.
- For some accounts with multiple locations, the address of the headquarters location would show on the Customer View instead of showing the address of the location selected.
- Changes made to Appointments preferences #33 and #35 were not saving properly after being updated.
- In Site Administration of some accounts, the time zone was showing twice at the top of the page.
- When modifying a customers password from their profile page in Site Administration, the popup window would not disappear after resetting the password.
- When using Internet Explorer, the Notes and Reminders section in Site Administration would show as black and could not be read.
- If the date format was changed in the General preferences section (general preference #4), the Package report was using the default mm.dd.yyyy format instead.
- When viewing existing packages in Site Administration, the package drop down list shows the package name, but was not including the creation date or used package information.
- When attempting to add a new service to an existing package, an error would be shown stating: “Please enter a different name for the package.”
- Changes made to the “number of sessions” field for existing packages would not be saved.
- The “Monthly” option has been removed from list of options when creating and editing packages.
- When a package was set to “Inactive” from the Packages tab in Site Administration, customers could no longer use that package if it was previously assigned to them.
- When making an initial payment for AppointmentPlus, an alert has been added to let users know if any required information is missing from the billing contact information.
- For some accounts with past due invoices, an issue has been corrected to show the invoices properly.
- When requiring returning customers to verify their information, customers would not be redirected to the merchant gateway page.
- Packages set to be taxable were not adding tax when purchased through the Customer View.
- With Authorize.net selected as the gateway for accepting payments for Appointments, a payment option would not show to let customers continue to the payment page.
Pets & Children
- When using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version, the “Select Pet” drop down list did not show existing pets.
- When logged in and scheduling on the customer view, customers were seeing pets listed on the “select pet” drop down list that had previously been deleted.
- General user interface updates have been applied to the Add/Edit Pet page of the Customer View.
- After adding a new child profile through the customer view, the birth date field was not showing the date entered by the customer.
- Accounts using the Single Appointment Per Time Slot version with Customers preference #8 enabled could not add children profiles through the customer view. The first and last name fields would not show when adding children.
- For customers logged in viewing the Account section, the option to add and edit children was missing.
- The Child Name field would not show in the appointment information after creating appointments from the Customer View as a new customer with a new child profile.
- A message (“select a child to book appointment”) has been added to the Customer View when Customers Preference #8a is set to Yes.
- On the Customer View the Child check boxes were missing. This was forcing customers to add a new child each time they schedule.
- An error was requiring customers to refresh their web browser prior to scheduling appointments, if they did not fill out new child information.
Point of Sale
- When processing a point of sale transaction with the “add package to customer in database” check box selected and a quantity of more than 1, only 1 package would be assigned to the customer.
- Some products would not sort correctly on the Products drop down list. When editing products in POS, changes to the sort order of the last few items would not be saved.
- For accounts sharing products between multiple locations through POS, tax would not be added and the product name would disappear when processing a transaction.
- For some clients with a custom POS receipt, the receipt would show an amount due even though nothing was due.
- The printable receipt would show a balance of $0 even though the customer had a balance due.
- The printable receipt was not showing the Transaction Number and would default the Service Date to the current date.
- For some accounts using custom access types, users could not access the POS section although their custom access type allowed for it.
- In the Document Monitor section of Site Administration, some users could not open existing documents.
- The Compensation Calculator report was not including information, other than the date and time of appointments.
- The time zone of meetings imported using an iCal attachment were not correct, based on the AppointmentPlus time zone setting and Calendar Export preference #4.
- If using the Internet Explorer web browser, Time Clock entries would show as black and could not be read.
- When adding a gift certificate with the “email to recipient” or “email to sender” option selected, the system was not validating the email address entered.
- Customer records were not being sent to iContact when running the customer report and exporting a large number of customers.
- For some accounts with custom appointment fields, the fields could not be added when running the appointment report.
- Existing customer lists were not showing in the drop down list of the Customer report.
- The “locations” drop down would be sorted alphabetically when running reports instead of sorting based on the order created in the Lists tab.
- Using the “Sales Report (Custom)” option would not generate a report and would return blank results.
- Some administrative users had the ability to create or reschedule reserve times in unavailable time slots.
- A small number of accounts could not select available times when attempting to create reserve times, or when editing quick reserves.
- When using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version, reserve times that span multiple time slots would only show the first time slot as reserved in Site Administration.
- When using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version with Calendar style Customer View, reserved times would show as open.
- When updating an existing appointment in Site Administration to the same time as a quick reserve, appointments created would span through the quick reserve duration.
- After a schedule template is applied when using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version, a quick reserve could be created in the first time slot, but could not be created for other slots that day.
- Users picking time slots from a room schedule in Site Administration could schedule based on the rooms availability only. After selecting a staff member the system was not updating the availability.
- When using the Room Sharing feature and defaulting to showing the room schedules, users with the access type of “Location User” could view all appointment details by using the drag & drop feature.
- When using the Room Sharing feature and creating recurring appointments, appointments would be created even if the staff member was not available for all days of the recurring series.
- Users with the “Call Center User” access type were unable to view all Services after selecting a room from the appointment grid.
- When using Room Sharing and creating a recurring appointment, recurring occurrences would be created in unavailable staff member time slots if the room was available at those times.
- For some accounts with Room Sharing enabled, new rooms could not be added from the Rooms tab.
- For a small number of demo accounts, deleting any staff member would refresh the page and show staff member entries from a different account.
- When using the Customer Upload feature, the Notes field was not showing when uploading lists.
- Fixed an issue with the API to speed up response times for the “Appointments Get Open Slots” call.