- LAST UPDATED: 07/18/2017
- PRICING TIER: All Tiers
- APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
Custom fields can be used to add extra details to customer profiles and appointments. You can add custom fields to the Registration and Make Appointment pages that show when creating profiles or appointments through Site Administration and the Customer View. Administrative users can have up to four custom fields added for each account location. There is a one-time fee of $150.00 USD for each field added.
NOTE: Any changes requested after adding a field, such as updating the drop down list, will require adding the field a second time. This means the same fees charged to add a field will apply when updating a field.
We will email an invoice to the main billing contact for your account and auto-bill the Credit Card you have on file within 1 to 2 business days of receiving your request. We will then add the custom field/s to your account within a week of receiving your request; however, it may take 6 to 10 weeks for the field/s to show in the Appointment Report.
NOTE: Additional charges may apply for accounts with more than five locations.
How to Request Custom Fields
To have one or more custom fields added to your account, start by adding a support ticket and including the following details for each field.
Field Name – What is the Title, as it should show when creating appointments?
Field Level – Is it a “Customer” or “Appointment” level field?
- Customer Fields – Saved to customer profiles
- Appointment fields – Saved to individual appointments
Field Type – Should the field be a Text Box, Drop Down, Radio, or Yes/No?
- Text Box – Users type a response within the space provided. Please indicate the number of characters users can enter.
- Drop Down – Users can select a single option from the pull down list. Please indicate what options will show in the list.
- Radio – Users can select a single option from a bullet list. Please indicate what options will show in the list.
- Yes/No – Users can select a single bullet option for yes or no.
Sort Order What order should the field show on the Make Appointment page or Registration page?
- Please indicate the sort order for both Site Administration and the Customer View (if applicable)
Field Preferences - Should the field be Hidden, Required, Optional, or View Only?
- Please indicate your preference for both Site Administration and the Customer View (if applicable)
Reportable Field - Does the field need to show when running Appointment Reports? Yes or No