- LAST UPDATED: 10/4/2016
- PRICE TIER: All Tiers
- APPOINTMENT VERSION: All Versions
The Email Delivery Report is primarily used to report on the delivery of email notifications for Appointments based on specific criteria selected by the user.
NOTE: This report is available to Headquarters and Location Administrators and, if enabled in the Settings, Call Center Users.
You can use the Email Delivery Report to:
- See notification history for previous six months
- Retrieve notification history for a specific Customer
NOTE: The term "Customer" may be different in your account if changes were made in the "Terms" section of Settings. You might refer to customers as Clients, Patients, or Students, for example.
To Access the Email Delivery Report:
- Click on the Reports tab
- Select the Email Delivery Reports link
The Email Delivery Report can be customized to include virtually any details about notification records for your Customers.
To run the Report:
1. Start by selecting the types of information in the Filter section that will define the email delivery records included in your report.
NOTE: Your connection may time out, resulting in the error message: “Internal Server Error” when attempting to run a report with a large amount of data. It might be necessary to limit the date range selected before running the report.
2. If you want to see information for a single Customer, you can enter their email address in the Recipient email address field.
3. Select the Location on which you wish to report.
4. Choose a type of Email Notification to see records specific to that message.
Users can export the Email Delivery Report via HTML only at this time.