DaySmart Appointments Reports can be used to find specific information, compile data, search for trends, or to complete tasks in exporting Customers to an external email marketing platform. Reports are commonly used to give us valuable insight into how Appointments are scheduled, by whom they are scheduled, what they are scheduled, and many things in between.
Much of choosing the right report for a circumstance is unique to the business itself, but there are some general guidelines you can follow to decide which report would likely give you the correct information.
- Appointment/Staff data – to check productivity, trends of popular Services, and Appointment specific data (lists of appointments).
- Customer-related data – for marketing, storage, and communication.
- Revenue or sales – Ensure the money’s in the bank, and people are properly compensated.
- Other – Specific features include SMS Appointment Reminders, Email Delivery, sales activities using the Point of Sale feature, Packages, Compensation Calculator, and Time Clock.
New to reports in May 2022
We have added multiple selections and search functionality filters for defining report options:
- Locations filtered by Headquarter, Shared and Non shared location
- Services – filtered by location
- If shared service is unselected from the headquarters location shared locations will be filtered out in other locations.
- Staff – filtered by location
We have also added a few other report options
- Format Options – open time slots option provides a daily report
We have added scheduling to our reporting functionality.
- Your options are weekly reports or daily reports
- If weekly option is checked, you can choose day of week
- Option to choose the time of day you would like the report to run – time aligns with location time zone.
- Email recipient section.
For all reports that are currently saved, you may edit to include multiple search options and update the report.
DaySmart Appointments currently offers the following reports. Please note, that some reports will only show when using a specific feature, software version, or plugin.
- Appointment Analytics Report
- Appointment Exception Report
- Appointment Report
- Appointment Sheets Report
- Compensation Report
- Customer Loyalty Report
- Customer Report
- Email Delivery Report
- Open Slots Report
- Package Report
- Sales Report (Custom)
- Sales Report (Predefined)
- SMS Report
- Staff Member Summary Report
- Statistics Report
- Time Clock Report
If you are interested in other reports, such as an audit trail for Appointments or other specific insights, please open a ticket with Support through your account. Our team will be in touch to review your request and offer options that can provide you with the insights into your business needs.