LAST UPDATED: 9/26/2016
PRICE TIER: All
APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single Appointment Per Time Slot
The Appointment Sheets report is primarily used to view a list of appointments for a specific date range. Users can print out individual schedules or groups of schedules.
- The Appointment Sheets report will not show when using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version of AppointmentPlus. We recommend using the Open Slots report with that version instead.
- The Appointment Sheets report will not show when Appointments Preference #29 is set to Yes. Appointment Sheets can only show one appointment per time slot, therefore, the report will be disabled when allowing overlapping appointments.
- This report is available to Headquarters and Location Administrators.
To access the Appointment Sheets report:
- Click on the Reports tab
- Select the Appointment Sheets link
NOTE: If you use a different name for "Appointments" such as "Reservations" your "Appointment Sheets" report would be shown as "Reservation Sheets" report.
To run an Appointment Sheets report:
- Start by selecting the Location you would like to view appointments for. The location drop down will default to the one you were in when you first clicked the Reports tab.
- Select the Appointment Dates you would like to view appointments for. The date range will always default to the current date.
- Choose the Additional Information fields you would like to include in the report. You can include the following fields in the report: Company (Employer), Phone Numbers (Daytime, Evening, & Cell), Birth Date, Service, Account Number (Account), Notes from Customer (Special Instructions from/for Customer).
- Add up to 4 Additional Blank Columns in the report by entering a Field Title and a value for the Field Width. Additional blank columns can be used by staff to fill out additional information for appointments or customers when viewing a printed version of the report. For example, you can add a column to let staff check what appointments they completed.
- Choose a Row Height to determine the size of the rows in your report. Selecting the Expanded Height option will double the size of each row.
- Select Yes or No for the Display Name in Header section. Selecting Yes will add your Company Name (found in: Settings > Location Information) to the header section of the report.
- Add a Sheet Title if applicable. The sheet title will show in the header section of the report.
- Add Sheet Header Notes if applicable. The notes will show below the Date/s in the header section of the report.
- Check the box next to Page Breaking to list your schedules vertically as opposed to horizontally.
- Check the Include on Report box for each schedule you need to include in the report.
- The standard report view will list your schedules horizontally with a single header for all your schedules.
- With the Page Breaking option checked, your report will be shown with the schedules listed vertically with a separate header section for each schedule.