- LAST UPDATED: 9/26/2016
- PRICE TIER: All Tiers
- APPOINTMENT VERSION: All Versions
The Customer Loyalty report lets you see a list of your most frequent and loyal customers. Similar to the Customer report, the Customer Loyalty report can be used to export customer information. However, the Customer Loyalty report is designed to generate a list of customers, or groups of customers, based on the number of appointments they previously scheduled.
NOTE: This report is only available for Headquarters and Location Administrators.
You can use the Customer Loyalty report to:
- Identify your most frequent and loyal customers
- Generate a customer list based on the number of appointments
- View customers with a specific number of appointments
- Export customer lists via HTML or Excel format
NOTE: The term "Customer" may be different in your account if changes were made in the "Terms" section of Settings. You might refer to customers as Clients, Patients, or Students for example.
To Access the Customer Loyalty Report:
- Click on the Reports tab
- Select the Customer Loyalty Reports link
A unique feature found in the Customer Loyalty report is the option to only include customers in the report that have scheduled a specific number of appointments. For example, if your company is looking to market to customers that previously scheduled at least 3 appointments in the last 6 months, the Customer Loyalty report can help you generate that customer list.
To Run the Report:
1. Start by selecting the types of information in the Filter section that will define the customer records included in your report.
For example, you can enter a date range of six months and add a 3 in the "appointments or more" section to create a list of customers with at least 3 appointments in the time period
2. Select what customer details to include from the Include in Report section.
2. Select an option from the Sort By drop down list. (For example, you can select the Zip Code option to sort your customer list based on the area they live)
4. Select from the View/E-mail Options to view your report results in HTML or Excel format.
Users can export the Customer Loyalty report via HTML or Excel by selecting one of the View/E-mail Options at the bottom of the report.
HTML – Lets you view the report as a web page through your internet browser.
Excel – Lets you view the report as a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel.