- LAST UPDATED: 9/26/2016
- PRICE TIER: All
- APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
The SMS (Short Message Service) Report gives administrative users the ability to see more detail about the text message appointment reminders sent to customers.
NOTE: This report is only available for accounts using the Text Message Reminders plugin activated through the AppointmentPlus Marketplace and to Headquarters and Location Administrators.
You can use the report to:
- View the text message reminders sent for a given date or date range
- View the text message reminders scheduled to be sent
- View text message details for a specific location or all locations
To access the report:
- Click on the Reports tab
- Select the SMS Report link
To run the report:
- Start by selecting a Location. This drop down will always default to the 'All Locations' option.
- Select the Status of reminders to include in the report. You can view reminders that have already been sent, or reminders scheduled to be sent.
- If using the 'Sent' status, use the Sent Date option to view the reminders already sent for a specific date range.
- Click on the Run Report button.