- Last Updated: 5/1/2020
- Pricing Tier: All
- Appointment Version: Single & Multiple
The SMS Report gives administrative users the ability to see more detail about the SMS Appointment Reminders sent to Customers, when the plugin is enabled in an account. For more information about the plugin, check out the SMS Appointment Reminders article.
NOTE: This report is only available to Headquarters and Location Administrators.
You can use the report to:
- View the SMS reminders sent for a given date or date range.
- View the SMS message reminders scheduled to be sent.
- View SMS message details for one or all Locations.
To access the report:
- Click on the Reports tab
- Select the SMS Report link
To run the report:
- Choose Location.
- Select the Status of reminders to include in the report. You can view reminders that have already been sent, or reminders scheduled to be sent.
- Set the Scheduled Send Date. You may set a single date or a range of up to 90 days
- Search for a Customer, using either their Name or Phone Number.
- Optionally, select if you want to include a link to the Appointment.
- Click on the Run Report button.
From this page, you will also learn about the various status of SMS that may be present in your report.
The executed report will open in a new window. The report will provide information on the SMS reminders and the Appointment for which the reminder was sent.
The report contains the following information:
- The phone number from which your SMS reminders are sent to your Customers.
- Each message scheduled to be sent, or sent by the following details:
- Appointment, or Confirmation Number (if you included a link, you can click on this number to open the Appointment Summary)
- Customer Name
- Appointment date and time
- Appointment Status
- Customer's SMS Send to number
- SMS Scheduled date and time
- SMS Sent date ad time
- SMS Message Status
- SMS Status date and time
- SMS Credits Use for this reminder
- When running the report for multiple Locations, you will see Location-specific totals as well as a total of all messages sent for all Locations.