- LAST UPDATED: 3/29/2021
- PRICE TIER: Gold
- APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
The Appointment Analytics report lets you compile the appointment data created through your AppointmentPlus account to see the basic scheduling metrics for a specific date range. If you allow Customers to schedule appointments online, this report can give you statistical information showing the number and percentage of appointments scheduled through the Customer View (Front End) and Site Administration (Back End) view.
NOTE: This report is available to Headquarters Administrators.
You can use the report to:
- View appointment totals for a specific date range
- Compare appointment scheduling through the Customer View versus Site Administration
Analyze the utilization of Services and Events
To access the report:
- Click on the Reports tab
- Select the Appointment Analytics link
To run the report:
- Start by selecting what type of Statistic you would like to see in the report. Each Statistic option will provide a different breakdown your Appointments.
- Total Appointments - This option will list the appointment totals and provide a link to view the appointment details for each day.
- Customer View VS Site Administration - Select this option to list appointments created through the Customer View (Front End) and Site Administration (Back End) on separate rows.
- Appointments by Staff Member - This option will list the appointment totals for each Staff Member.
- Appointments by Service - This option will list the appointment totals for each Service.
- Appointments by Status - This option will list the appointment totals for each Appointment Status.