- LAST UPDATED: 9/26/2016
- PRICE TIER: Silver
- APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
The Package Report lets you view the utilization of packages purchased by Customers. The report will include the Assigned Date, Expiration Date, Total Cost, as well as the amount of Money, Sessions, and/or Days used and remaining for each package.
NOTE: This report will only be available for accounts using the Packages feature enabled through the Settings tab, and to Headquarters and Location Administrators.
To access the Package Report:
- Click on the Packages tab.
- Select the Package Report link.
To run the report:
- Start with the Select Location drop down to only view data for a specific Location, or all Locations.
(The drop down will always default to the 'All Locations' option)
Next, use the Package Status section to view packages for a specific status, or all statuses.
Select an option from the Package Availability drop down to view packages that are open, full, or both.
- Select an option from the Sort By drop down list to sort the report by the package name, customer name, or expiration date.
- Click the Run Report button.