- LAST UPDATED: 9/26/2016
- PRICE TIER: All Tiers
- APPOINTMENT VERSION: All Versions
The Time Clock Report is automatically enabled after activating the Time Clock plugin from the AppointmentPlus Marketplace.
NOTE: This report is available to Headquarters and Location Administrators.
You can use the report to:
- Create a list of time clock entries for a specified date range
- View time clock entries for a specific user, all users, or Staff Member Type
- View the total work time for daily, weekly, or monthly Staff Member hours.
To Access the Time Clock Report:
- Click on the Time Clock tab
- Select the Time Clock Reports link
There are 4 sections that make up a time clock report: Filter, Include In Report, Sort By, and Format Options.
To run a time clock report:
1. Start with the Filter section.
This section gives you the option to view details of the report by Location, Dates, User, or Type.
2. Select at least one option from the Include in Report section.
In this section you can tell the report to include; Location, Staff Member Name, Staff Member Type, Time In, Time Out, and Subtotal Time.
3. Select one of the Sort By options.
Here you can sort the report by Location, Staff Member (last name), Date, and Staff Member Type.
4. Choose a Format Option.
This is where you select which format you want the report generated in. You can select HTML or Excel format.
5. Click the Run Report button.