- LAST UPDATED: 9/5/2014
PRICING TIER: All
APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
To create and print a daily appointment report:
CLICK: Reports tab
- Set the date range.
- Select all staff members or one specific staff member from the drop down.
- Set the statuses as needed (scheduled, canceled etc.).
- Check off all the options you want included in the report in the "include in report" section.
- Fill in the "total by" field as needed.
- Choose the format you want the report created in, html or excel.
- Name the report if you would like to reuse it.
Example:Joanna`s daily appointment report
- Click "Run" or "Save and Run".
TIP:If you choose "save and run", the report parameters you chose will be saved under the name you created. Then next time you come into reports a drop down list will appear at the top of the page that you can choose your saved report from.
- After the report is created you can print it or save it as needed.