- LAST UPDATED: 9/14/2015
PRICING TIER: All
APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
AppointmentPlus offers apps for you to access the administrative side of your account using a mobile device. The Android Mobile App is currently available for free download in the Google Play Store. With the app, you are able to:
- Add/Edit Customers
- Add/Edit Appointments
- Add/Edit Reserve Times
- Add/Edit Pets/Children
The app was designed to work similar to the native Android environment, while following your current account settings. Currently, the core functionality of adding/editing Customers (Including Pet and Children profiles), appointments, and reserve times are included in the app. While the app does have a lot of functionality, there are a few features that are currently not supported. They are:
- Add/Edit recurring appointments
- Add/Edit recurring reserve times
- Audit Trail
- Custom Access Types
- Process Times (Split Appointments)
- Sub Services
- Marketplace Plugins
- Appointment Restrictions
- IP Address Restrictions
- 24 Hour Operation
- Schedule Viewing By Access Type
- Fields/terms by access type
- Overlapping Time Slots (Example: 9:00-9:30, 9:15-9:45, 9:30-10:00)
If you are currently using features such as Sub Services, or Custom Access Types, you will receive a warning message when trying to login to the app. The message will state that the app is not supported with the specific feature. With features like creating recurring appointments/reserve times, it will simply not be available within the app at this time.
- Open Google Play.
- Search for "AppointmentPlus".
- Select the "AppointmentPlus" app.
- Select "Download".
- Select "Accept & Download".
- Select "Open".
- Select "Accept" for the EULA notification.
- Click on the AppointmentPlus app icon.
- Enter your account login information. If you would like to save your login information for faster login access, select "Yes" for "Save Login?".
WARNING:Mobile Preference #1 will need to be enabled within your account by an Administrator prior to accessing the Mobile App.
How It Works
How to View & Edit Customers
- Tap the menu button
- Tap the Customers link (The term "Customers" might be different in your account depending on what your scheduling)
- Select a profile from the list
- To edit a profile, tap the edit button
How to View & Edit Pets/Children
- Start by selecting an existing Customers profile
- Tap the profile button to view the pet list
- Select a pet from the list
- To edit a profile, tap the edit button
The following fields can be used when adding customers through the application. Changes made to the "Customer Profile" column in the Customer Fields/Terms section (Hidden, Required, Optional, View Only) will also apply to the mobile app. Changes made to the "Display Name" of each field will also apply to the mobile app.
|First Name||Credit Card Number|
|Last Name||Credit Card Exp Month|
|Address 1||Credit Card Exp Year|
|Address 2||Name On Card|
|Day Phone||Heard Via|
|Cell Phone||Allow To Log In|
|Contact Okay||Assigned To|
|Call Okay||Special Needs|
|Mail Okay||Referred By|
|Payment Type||Customer ID|
Customer Appointment History
- An “Arrow” icon added to customer profile page to navigate to “Contact Details” page.
- A new “Contact” button has been added to show the Contact Details page.
- When creating and editing appointments the amount, balance, and total will show for the package they have selected.
- Package “title” will show when looking at existing appointment details pages with packages assigned.
September 4, 2012 10:00AM PST
Version 1.1 of the Mobile App is now available for download in the Google Play store. If you already have the app installed, you can now update to version 1.1. This update will make the App compatible with the “Multiple Appointment Per Time Slot” version of AppointmentPlus and allow the use of the Children and Pet scheduling functionality.
September 28, 2012 4:00PM PST
Version 1.2 of the Mobile App is now available for download in the Google Play store. If you already have the app installed, you can now update to version 1.2. This update will make the App compatible with tablets running an Android opperating system.
December 04, 2012 12:00PM PST
Version 1.2.1 of the Mobile App is now available for download in the Google Play store. This version is the result of a maintenance release and does not include any major feature updates. If you already have the app installed, you can now update to version 1.2.1.
February 05, 2013 3:00PM PST
Version 1.2.2 of the Mobile App is now available for download in the Google Play store. This version is the result of a maintenance release and does not include any major feature updates. If you already have the app installed, you can now update to version 1.2.2.
March 25, 2013 12:00PM PST
Version 1.3 of the Mobile App is now available for download in the Google Play store. The following updates have been included in the new version of the app.
- Customer Appointment Details
- Package Details
October 7, 2014 12:00PM PST
A new update is now available for the Mobile Admin View App. The update will resolve the issue with picker menus that would cause the app to crash.