- LAST UPDATED: 9/1/2015
PRICING TIER: All
APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
1. Select the Customers tab, then select the Add New Customer link.
2. Complete the list of fields displayed within the Customer Information page.
NOTE: Click Here for more information about how you can control what and how the fields display in the Customer Information page
There are a couple other ways that customers can be created in the system:
- You can create a customer while you are making appointments for them. When you select an open time slot from the appointment grid in the Appointments section of Site Administration, the Make Appointment box displays. You have the option of either selecting an existing customer or, if they are a new customer, typing in their name and contact information. After you select the other fields required for making the appointment and click on the Finalize appointment button, the system will add that customer to the database.
- Customers can register themselves on the customer view part of the system. When a new customer registers on the Customer View, they are added to the system.
- You may have your customers uploaded. If you have a customer list either in Excel or in a text file format, you may e-mail that file to us and we’ll upload it for you. This is a fee-based service. Please contact us for pricing information.