- LAST UPDATE: 9/2/2015
PRICING TIER: All
APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
How to enable
1. Select the Settings tab located at the top right corner of your account.
2. Select the Appointments link within the Preferences List on the left side of the page.
3. Select Yes for Preference #6, and then select the Update.
How to create recurring appointments
- From the appointment grid in Site Administration, click on an open time slot as if you were going to create a regular appointment. The date and time slot you select should be the first occurrence of the recurring appointment.
- When the Make Appointment box displays, select the fields as if you were creating a regular appointment.
- When you get to the "Type" drop down list, select Recurring Appointment. The page will automatically refresh and display the recurring appointment information.
- Within the Recurring Appointment Information section that shows at the top of the Appointment Detail Page, choose what dates the appointment will start and end, as well as how often it recurs.
- After all of the appointment details and recurring information have been added, click the Finalize Appointment button.
NOTE: Recurring appointments can only be created via Site Administration; they cannot be created through the Customer View.
TIP: Existing recurring appointments can be identified by the blue () icon when appointments are viewed in the Appointment Grid. Clicking on the icon will take you to the Maintenance section of the recurring appointment.
How to edit recurring appointments1. Click on the Appointments tab.
2. Click Recurring Appointment Maint on the left menu (under the calendar)
3. Select the appointment you wish to edit and click on Edit.
4. Make your changes and click Update to save. (Change the Appointment Status to "Cancelled" to cancel all appointments in a recurring series)
NOTE: Any edits or deletions will only affect the recurring future appointments and not the past appointments.
How to delete recurring appointments
To completely remove all records of a recurring appointment from the system (including appointment reports):
- Is it possible to schedule Recurring Appointments with more “Recurring Period” options?
- Will the system send a Confirmation Email for each appointment of a recurring series?
- Will the system send a Reminder Email for each appointment of a recurring series?
- Will customers receive a separate Text Message Appointment Reminder for each appointment within a recurring appointment series?
- Is it possible to convert an existing “One Time” appointment into a “Recurring” appointment?
- Can customers create Recurring Appointments through the Customer View?
A - No, at the moment we do not have additional options for scheduling Recurring Appointments.
A - No, customers will only receive a single Appointment Confirmation Email for Recurring Appointments.
A - Yes, the Appointment Reminder Email will be sent for each appointment based on the “Number Of Days” setting you have selected for the Appointment Reminder Email.
A - Yes, the Text Message Appointment Reminders will be send for each appointment.
A - No, at the moment it is only possible to create Recurring Appointments when scheduling new appointments.
A - - No, it is only possible to create Recurring Appointments via Site Administration.