- LAST UPDATED: 9/2/2015
PRICING TIER: All
SOFTWARE VERSION: Single Appointment Per Time Slot
Recurring Reserve Times are used to block out times when you will not be available for appointments and can be created when scheduling appointments via Site Administration. The Recurring Reserve Times feature is enabled by default for all accounts, however, if you have disabled the ability to create Reserve Times, you will need to make a quick preference change to your AppointmentPlus account.
NOTE: Due to the high level of customization available when creating time slots, the Recurring Reserve Times feature is NOT available when using the Multiple Appointment Per Time Slot version of AppointmentPlus.
How to enable reserve times
1. Select the Settings tab.
2. Select the Appointments link within the preferences list.
3. Select No for Preference #27, then select the Update button.
TIP: Use preference #21 to disable reserved times when using the Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot version.
How to create recurring reserve times
1. From the Appointment Grid in Site Administration, select an open time slot as if you were going to create an appointment. Then select the Reserve Time tab at the top left corner of the Appointment Detail pop-up window.
2. Complete the form as you would when creating a normal Reserve Time by selecting the “From” and “To” drop down lists.
3. Select the way the Reserve Time will recur and whether or not it has an end date. Then select the “Add Recurring Reserved Time” button.
NOTE: If you would like to apply the Recurring Reserve Time to all Staff Members, select the “All Staff Members” option from the “Apply this reserved time to” drop down list.
Existing Recurring Reserve Times can be
How to edit recurring reserve times
1. Select the Appointments tab.
2. Select the Recurring Reserve Maint link from the menu to the left side of the Appointment Grid.
3. Select the Reserve Time you wish to edit, then click the Edit.
4. Make your changes, then click Update.
NOTE: When updating a recurring reserve record, it recreates the entire string of reserve times and will change the name of the reserve such as "lunch" to "reserved time" that you had previously entered.
How To Cancel (Delete) Recurring Reserve Times
To remove a series of Recurring Reserve Times: