Pricing Tier: All
Appointment Version: Single & Multiple
- The ability to delete Staff Member profiles is only available to users with the access type of Headquarters Administrator and Location Administrator.
- Appointments assigned to deleted user profiles will show in the Customer Appointment history and Reports sections, but will not show on a schedule after clicking the Appointments tab. We recommend moving Appointments to a different schedule prior to deleting the Staff Member they are associated with if you need to view them later.
- Deleted user profiles can still be seen in Reports but will show (deleted) in the drop-down list.
To delete a Staff Member (Administrative User) profile:
1. Click on the Staff Members tab at the top of your account.
2. Click on the icon next to the profile you wish to delete.
3. Click OK to confirm deletion.
Thank you for the response.
Have the Appointment from 2014 and older been deleted from our Appointment Plus?
Thanks for asking! It can take up to three days after we receive your consent to complete a request to delete customer records. To learn more about that process and to download a copy of the consent form, please review this article: https://apptplus.zendesk.com/entries/71627546-How-to-Delete-your-Customer-Database.
I have a little problem.. I had a staff member entered in the system and now for some reason the name is missing but the access type is still there. When I go to schedule an appointment for the staff member, her pages are still there but her name does not appear at the top. In the drop down for select a staff member: where her name is normally, is now just a blank space. If I click on it, her schedule appears. When I go into the Staff Members tab and try to click on the one with the blank name, it won't let me open it up to edit it. Can you help me with this, I have never experienced this situation before...I hope my question makes sense.
Thanks for reaching out about the issue. It looks like the screen name of the profile was deleted and it does not include a first or last name that would normally give you access to select it and make changes. I updated the screen name of the profile to YLS, so you should be able to click on it from the Photographers tab and make your changes.
Accidentally deleted a user that had appointments scheduled! Any way to recover?
I have deleted some users. Is there a way to get them back?
Article is closed for comments.