- Pricing Tier: All
- APPOINTMENT VERSION: Single & Multiple
To send out a custom e-mail notification based on a custom appointment status, you will need to do two steps:
- Create Custom Appointment Status
- Setup a User-Defined E-mail Notification
Create a Custom Appointment Status
- Click Lists Tab
- Click Appointment Status Types
- Click Add New Appointment Status Type
- Enter the Description and choose a color
- Click Save
Setup a User-Defined E-mail Notification
Now that you have created a new appointment status, you can send a customized e-mail notification based on your new appointment status.
NOTE:There are 10 user-defined email options available in the Notifications section.
- Click Settings
- Click Notifications
- Locate a current inactive User-Defined E-mail (Check out our article on creating custom emails.)
- When editing the email, set Send when appointment status is changed to: to the newly created status
- Write your email
- Set the status of this email Active
- Click Update
Article is closed for comments.